MASER Group of Companies incorporated in Malaysia is involved in the fields of:
• Oil & Gas Offshore & Onshore
• Water System & Environmental Protection
• Power Generation and Distribution
• Process Industries
• Maintenance Service Provider
• Trading Services
and the activities range from supply of equipment, technical and project management consultancy, maintenance and services provider, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) as well as investment, development and ownership.
The equipment range from offshore drilling equipment, instrumentation & controls, electrical switchgear systems, generators, load banks, UPS, onshore and subsea pipelines and cables installation. pumps, compressors, turbines & other rotating equipment, security systems, chillers, cooling towers and electronic hardware servicing.
• Manage and lead a sales team.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to support the company’s vision in the related field.
• Maintain and build excellent business relationship with Principal and customers.
• Set sales target to achieve target sales as set by the management.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master or Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing/ Business Administration or equivalent.
• Candidate with at least 5 years of sales experience; preferably in electric motor especially in the oil & gas industry, agriculture, chemical, general and other industries.
• Knowledge of electrical equipment and instrumentations; pressure gauge, temperature switches, control valve, pump etc.
• Good networking and connection in oil & gas industry and GLC such as FELCRA, FELDA, Sime Darby, Golden Hope.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Candidate who is proficient in Chinese language will be an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills with good report writing
• Self-driven, independent, strong team member and able to work within tight deadlines.