MASER Group of Companies incorporated in Malaysia is involved in the fields of:
• Oil & Gas Offshore & Onshore
• Water System & Environmental Protection
• Power Generation and Distribution
• Telecommunication • Process Industries
• Maintenance Service Provider
• Trading Services
and the activities range from supply of equipment, technical and project management consultancy, maintenance and services provider, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) as well as investment, development and ownership.
The equipment range from offshore drilling equipment, instrumentation & controls, electrical switchgear systems, generators, load banks, UPS, onshore and subsea pipelines and cables installation. pumps, compressors, turbines & other rotating equipment, security systems, chillers, cooling towers and electronic hardware servicing.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronic/Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Candidate with 5 to10 years of working experiences in project management related to energy project or power plant is required for this position.
• Candidate with background in electrical power and well versed in energy sector.
• Ex-TNB officers are encouraged to apply. (will be an advantage)
• Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills, has great attention to detail, a high degree of integrity, possess good quality leadership skills, ability in managing change, strong analytical, planning and organising skills as well as excellent interpersonal and business communications skills in Bahasa Melayu and English are prerequisites for the above positions
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
• Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
• Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with. • Opened for both Malaysian Residents and Foreigners to apply.