MASER Group of Companies incorporated in Malaysia is involved in the fields of:
• Oil & Gas Offshore & Onshore
• Water System & Environmental Protection
• Power Generation and Distribution
• Telecommunication • Process Industries
• Maintenance Service Provider
• Trading Services
and the activities range from supply of equipment, technical and project management consultancy, maintenance and services provider, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) as well as investment, development and ownership.
The equipment range from offshore drilling equipment, instrumentation & controls, electrical switchgear systems, generators, load banks, UPS, onshore and subsea pipelines and cables installation, pumps, compressors, turbines & other rotating equipment, security systems, chillers, cooling towers and electronic hardware servicing.
• Prepares financial models, financial plan, cash flows and forecasts for various business not limited to power related projects; hydro, solar and electricity generation.
• Construct investment analysis and reports as requested by management.
• Undertake and manage the necessary due diligence, risk analysis and mitigation in the structuring of loans, equity investments, guarantee papers or other forms of fund raising assistance.
• Facilitate or lead active relationships with commercial lenders and other financial partners in the region and beyond as well as with developers, investors and government’s agencies.
• Provide input, support and comments on projects, policy and other papers. Actively involved in project paper preparation for various projects not limited to energy and infrastructure sector
• Provide assistance on ad-hoc basis to necessary department within group beyond project financial capacity
• To do market research and analysis for current and/ or new project as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 3 years of progressively responsible working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably has exposure in project finance management.
• Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
• Have core analysis, strong analytical skills with good report writing.
• Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with.